Like I’ve mentioned in other recipes, I LOVE eggs. This one is a great snack or meal if you’re in a rush.
Gluten-free egg frittata replaced my regular Sunday morning omelet/egg sandwich routine because it’s so quick to make, ingredients are always on hand, and it gloriously harnesses all of my favorite flavors in one compact low-carb package. The first time I made a gluten-free egg frittata, it was completely by accident. I’d run out of eggs while cooking dinner one night and found myself standing in front of the fridge wondering what to make for breakfast in the morning.
Gluten-free egg frittata cups are my favorite portable breakfast on the go!
Egg Frittata Cups
- 10 eggs
- salt & pepper for flavor
- 1 1/2 cup baby spinach
- coconut oil (to grease muffin tin)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease muffin tin with coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix eggs with whisk. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Evenly distribute all of your fillings to the greased muffin tin.
- Pour a portion of the whisked eggs over each muffin tin until they are about 2/3 full. Leave room at the top for the eggs to rise and expand.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-7 minutes and use a small spoon to remove after cooling.