A classic that is so quick and easy to make, but goes such a long way from the stand point of satisfaction.
Gluten-free egg sandwiches are some of my favorite sandwiches to eat. I guess the reason that I like them so much is because it gives me a chance to develop new flavor combinations. If you’ve read any of my past recipes, then you’ll quickly find out that I love eggs!
- 3 eggs scrambled
- almond milk I like to add a touch of almond milk (of course, you can add regular milk or another milk of your liking)
- 1 gluten-free bagel Canyon Bakehouse makes some really good ones!
- Beat eggs in a medium size bowel while skillet is heating up
- Pour eggs into skillet and scramble
- Place scrambled eggs inside toasted (or untoasted) bagel